- I did my Undergraduate Program in Mathematics at UGM http://s1math.fmipa.ugm.ac.id/id/ (1978-1982) . My undergraduate final project (skripsi) entitled “Primary Decomposition” done under supervision of Prof. Drs. Setiadji, S.U and Prof. Dr. Soeparna DARMAWIJAYA.
- For my undergraduate program, partly I got support from Supersemar Scholarship from Indonesian Government.
- Then I started to work at at my almamater ( http://matematika.fmipa.ugm.ac.id/ ) since March 1, 1983 till present – with current position as a Full Professor in Mathematics with algebra as my specialization.
- In the year 1986, I decided to continue my Master Program in Mathematics at ITB (http://www.math.itb.ac.id/curriculum/) (1986-1989). My graduate final project (Thesis) entitled “Invariant Factors” done under supervision of (late) Prof. Dr. Achmad ARIFIN. The thesis is more or less in a continuation of my undergraduate final project.
- For my graduate program I got support from Dikti Scholarship (Indonesian Government) which is now recognized as Beasiswa Beasiswa Unggulan Untuk Dosen (BUDI – http://beasiswa.ristekdikti.go.id/webm/).
- Five years later after I finished my Master Program, I continued my Ph.D Program in Mathematics at University of Graz (Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz – https://www.uni-graz.at/en/), Graz, Austria (1994-1996) with Austrian Government Scholarship (OeAD / https://oead.at/en/to-austria/scholars/).
- My dissertation entitled “Similarity of Matrices over Principal Ideal Domains” done under supervision of Prof. Dr. Franz KAPPEL (http://imsc.uni-graz.at/kappel/) is more or less a continuation of my master thesis.
Sri WAHYUNI, Prof. Dr.
Algebra Research Group, Department of Mathematics,
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Sekip Utara BLS 21 Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 55281
Telp. (+62 274) 552243, Fax. (+62 274) 555131,